Friday, September 3, 2010

{ BACK TO REALITY }

-from time to time you are gonna come across a blog or two or five about my favorite reality shows and my thoughts on "what were they thinking" moments.... It's too hard NOT to have a discussion about these people and their lives

a few words on the Jersey Show episode from last night

#1:   I had to look away when that blonde girl was in bed with The Situation and started rubbing his belly after they finished, like she was reinacting a scene from Twilight laying in a feild of flowers, we knew what was coming next.... "I called you a taxi, when you're dressed I'll walk you to the door" .... classic.

#2:  Mike, that clearly was a dude you made out with, what girl would go out wearing sheer gloves up to her biceps and a choker from 1991.



Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment